Holiday Cottage Lettings
Yr Hen Stabl
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION
Please note: All bookings prior to April 2021 are required to be made via Sykes Holiday Cottages. Visit the Sykes website here »
For all bookings after April 2021 please use our new online booking system below.
Yr Hen Stabl (The Old Stable) is a recently renovated barn re-designed to offer a wonderfully relaxing retreat for a group or family of up to 4 guests (plus one other, up to age 12, on sofa bed).
As with all Porthllongdy Farm’s rental cottages, Yr Hen Stabl boasts fantastic views out over the bay of Red Wharf and beyond. An extensive, glass fronted patio maximises the views on offer and also provides a great outdoor area for enjoying the morning and afternoon sunshine.
Large doors from the patio lead into the barn’s spacious open plan living area with its generous, well equipped kitchen hosting a wide selection of appliances including a large range oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
The dining area has comfortable oak table and chairs with more than enough room for six guests. The cozy lounge features a wood-burning stove making this property an ideal all year round holiday rental.
On the first floor are 2 spacious bedrooms, both with king size beds and one with a sofa bed for an extra guest (up to age 12). Both bedrooms boast their own televisions as well as offering more of the magnificent views from their airy Velux® windows. With one of the bedrooms offering its own en-suite bathroom, alongside a shared shower room, there’s plenty of preparation space for your mornings.
Outside, the property provides plenty of private car parking space and access to an extensive lawned area with shared BBQ.
A perfect spot for friends, couples or families seeking an idyllic base within close reach of all the amenities this truly is a wonderful holiday cottage in a spectacular part of North Wales.
- Accommodation over two floors
- Two bedrooms: 1 king-size with TV and sofabed, 1 king-size with TV and en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, basin & WC
- Main Bathroom with walk-in shower, basin & WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with basin & WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area & lounge area with TV and DVD player
- Wood burning stove
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine
- Shared WiFi & radio
- Fuel & power included
- Bed linen & towels included
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Off-road parking for two vehicles
- Large private patio area with loungers and seating
- Large, shared lawns with picnic benches and BBQ area
- Beach, public house & restaurant within 0.2 miles
- Shops within 1.6 miles,
- Maximum 4 persons and 1 child aged 12 or below
- No pets
- No smoking