Luxury Holiday Cottage Lettings
Anglesey Holiday Cottage 'Pioden Y Môr'
Boasting tremendous coastal sea views, Pioden y Môr luxury holiday cottage is a wonderful retreat for a once-in-a-lifetime holiday on the beautiful Isle of Anglesey.
This wonderful cottage is a purpose built luxury holiday let and designed to offer a great base for exploring North Wales with it’s wonderful beaches, historical landmarks and culture.
The ground floor features a contemporary open-plan living space with spacious lounge area, dining section, breakfast bar and a fully fitted, well equipped kitchen which includes a fridge, freezer, microwave, gas hob, electric oven and dishwasher.
The ground floor also has a small cloakroom with WC and basin off the main hallway and a washing machine.
Triple sliding doors off the lounge area are great for ventilation on hot summer days and provide access to a private patio area with comfortable seating and a table where you can enjoy the sunshine and coastal views to their fullest. Guests also have access to a large 1/4 acre tiered lawn area with a BBQ and picnic benches – ideal for al-fresco dining.
Upstairs you will find a wonderful king-size bedroom which comes complete with en-suite shower room and Juliette balcony overlooking the gardens and coastline. There’s also twin room with a unique window feature filling the room with natural light. Both bedrooms have widescreen TVs. The main bathroom is also located upstairs and consists of a bath with shower over, basin and WC.
The property is located just a short 2 minute walk away from the beach Red Wharf Bay with a restaurant and public house. The nearby village of Benllech is home to all of the local amenities you could need during your stay as well as a fabulous Blue Flag beach.
Conveniently situated just a short 15 minutes’ drive from the mainland and 30 minutes from the port of Holyhead, Porthllongdy Farm is easy to reach yet its peaceful countryside location provides an ideal retreat for those wishing to relax, unwind and enjoy Anglesey to its fullest.
- Accommodation over two floors
- Two bedrooms: 1 king-size with en-suite shower, basin & WC with juliette balcony, 1 twin bedroom
- Bathroom with bath/shower basin & WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with basin & WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area & sitting area with electric fire
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer
- 3 x TV's & WiFi
- Fuel & power included
- Bed linen & towels included
- Ironing Board & iron
- Washing Machine
- Off-road parking for two vehicles
- Private patio area with seating
- Large, shared tiered lawn area with picnic benches and BBQ
- Beach, public house & restaurant within 0.2 miles
- Shop within 1.6 miles
- No Pets
- No Smoking